It’s already been two weeks since KCON 2013. We hope you guys had enough rest after KCON :)
Although exciting memories of KCON 2013 still remain, the KCON staffs are already getting ready for KCON 2014.
Today is the last ‘INSIDE KCON’ from Justine and Miso. T_T
We prepared some behind stories that happened during August 24th & 25th, which is the "Fun Facts of KCON 2013!" WOO-HOO!
As everyone knows, we managed the artist engagement sessions. So, we will be providing some interesting behind-the-scenes of the artist sessions of KCON 2013!
1. When signing autographs, 2AM did almost everything that their fans had asked to do for them. They even drew pictures :P They were sooooooooo nice! Eventually their sharpies ran out of ink though they were the first ones to use them.
2. G-Dragon was the HOT icon of KCON 2013! He received the most attention from the press. Look at his attire! Looks casual but full of swag!
3. Dynamic Duo’s love for KCON-ers was amazing. It started with a hi-touch, but ended with a passionate hug!
4. Choiza commented after the Fan engagement, “We are so happy to meet these amazing fans. It will be a long lasting memory.” It will be a long lasting memory for us too!
5. Amber from f(x) communicated directly with the fans as if she was the main MC of the artist session. She was one of the most active artists who engaged with the fans♥
6. EXO sang and rapped during the engagement: Chen, D.O., Baekhyun, and Chanyeol sang their favorite pop songs and Kris rapped in English. They were amazing!
7. Before answering the questions, Tao from EXO asked how to say phrases in English such as, “I want to be alone.”, “I can’t speak English, but I can say I love you!” His effort to communicate with fans in English was adorable! >_<
8. Teen Top showed their cute aegyos to the fans. Even though their new song, “Rocking”, has a cool and chic concept, they didn’t back out from showing the lovable aegyos to the KCON-ers!
9. Teams with a small number of members (G-Dragon, Dynamic Duo, 2AM) had only one interpreter, while other teams (f(x), EXO, TEEN TOP) had two interpreters since the members on the side could barely hear PK, the MC. Actually, EXO had three, an extra one for Chinese-English translations :)
10. Yu Seung-woo was very excited to meet the fans in the U.S. It seems that a lot of the KCON-ers fell head-over-heels for his cuteness at KCON 2013! :)
And, here are some of the photos of the artist waiting rooms. These rooms are where the artists rested, practiced, and prepared for the artist sessions and the M Countdown Concert.
Check out more official photos from KCON 2013 on http://on.fb.me/14WjqJJ AND http://on.fb.me/1dEjVgp
After KCON 2013, our internship has also ended. Justine went back to New York last week and Miso will be going back to Korea after this week.
We made many precious memories in LA, which we will never forget. We hope all the KCON-ers had an amazing and unforgettable time at KCON 2013. For those of you who could not come this year, we hope to see you next year!
You, KCON-ers, are the reason why the KCON staff continues to work hard to improve KCON. We really appreciate your love and support. Thank you and see you again next year!
KCON will be BACK! :-)
Written by Justine & Miso, KCON 2013 Staff